Dipartimento di Matematica
Universita' degli Studi di Parma
Viale G.P. Usberti 53/A
How to reach CMT Lab
CMT Lab is located inside the Campus of the University of Parma and it is hosted by the Department of Mathematics.
See below for further details on how to reach the University Campus.
Once at the main entrance of the University Campus, simply go straight and you will find the building of the
Department of Mathematics on your right.
Click on the map to see the location of the Department of Mathematics inside the University Campus.
How to reach the University Campus
The University Campus is located 4km south of downtown centre, on the road to Langhirano.
The Campus can be reached in several ways as follows:
- By taxi from Parma railway station and from Parma airport.
- By city bus from Parma railway station. Take bus named "Campus Express" or buses numbers 7 or 14 (eight departures per hour, 25 minutes trip).
The bus will take you inside the Campus; get off at the stop in from of a large, flat building named "Ingegneria".
CMT Lab is at walking distance in the building of the Department of Mathematics.
- By car from Parma downtown centre. Follow directions to Langhirano to get out of the downtown centre. Drive for about 4km and reach a large roundabout surmounted by a viaduct. Turn right following the sign "Campus".
- By car from Milan or Bologna (A1 Highway). Leave the highway at exit "Parma". After the tollgate, keep right and follow directions to "Tangenziale - SS 9 Via Emilia". Drive for about 2km, then turn right to enter the speedway ("Tangenziale") toward "Piacenza" or "Langhirano" or "Milano". Drive for about 4km, then turn right to follow the direction "Exit 10-19". Drive for 7km following directions to "Langhirano" or "U" (University). Leave the speedway at exit number 15. At the nearby roundabout turn right following the sign "Campus".
- By car from Pisa or Genoa by the A15 Highway (Autostrada della Cisa). In ordere to reach the Campus avoiding Parma downtown centre, leave the A15 Highway at exit "Fornovo". After the tollgate, turn right and follow direction "Passo della Cisa". From there on, follow directions to Parma (about 20km). Once at a roundabout, enter the first road on your right following directions to "Langhirano" or "U" (University), thus entering the speedway ("Tangenziale"). Drive for about 3km, then leave the speedway at exit number 15. At the nearby roundabout turn right following the sign "Campus".